Welcome to Unit’s New Service Desk System:
Self Service Help Desk!
Please log in with your Villanova (Email/MyNova) user id and password to enter service requests.
If you require instructions please visit this page.
Submit your request directly through Nova Now!
You can now submit a service request, or “ticket,” to the help desk directly from your Nova Now mobile app.
- Go to the menu by tapping the top left corner of the home screen, then find the section called “Get Help.”
- Tap “IT Support Request.”
- You’ll be taken to a screen called "UNIT IT Support Request," where you can type in your name, Villanova username and phone number.
- If your request is related to a specific location (e.g., you can’t connect to the internet in Old Falvey), tap “Yes.” You’ll see a couple more info boxes where you can select your building and type in your room number.
- Find your building and enter your room number or the closest room based off your current location. Then type in your specific request. For example: "I can't connect to the internet in Old Falvey." Or: "The link for course listings on the School of Business page isn't working."
- Tap “Submit,” and a request will be sent straight to UNIT. We’ll start solving your problem right away.
To download Nova Now on your mobile device, visit this page.