To strictly view PDF’s you can download the Adobe Reader- please go to this site software.villanova.edu and download the adobe reader software.
Then follow these instructions to make adobe reader your default program to access PDF’s
How to Change Default PDF Viewer in Windows 10
1. Right, Click Your PDF. Right-click on a PDF file. Click on "Open with" > "Choose another app".
2. Change Default Viewer. A pop-up window will prompt you to choose your preferred software. Click the "Always use this app" check box and click "OK".
For Fulltime Faculty and Staff with Villanova issued computers:
If you need the full version of adobe please follow these steps below, once you get logged in successfully you will be able to access your adobe acrobat to view and edit pdfs
Log into Adobe Acrobat
1. Sign in to your Adobe ID account at www.adobe.com by clicking Sign In at the upper right.
2. Type in the email@example.com and VU password associated with your Adobe ID, then click Sign In.
3. Access favorite Acrobat DC tools in the Quickstart tools center.