The Exchange server stores all of a user's email, calendars, contacts, tasks, etc. in one place so that these things are easily accessible from anywhere.
Villanovans will access the Villanova Exchange server one of two ways:
• Via Outlook Client- Full-time faculty and staff will use Outlook from their office PC's to connect to our Exchange server. This connection should be automatic as long as you are logged into Villanova's network.
• Via Outlook Online - Graduate students, part-time staff, and adjunct faculty will use OWA. There are two ways to get to email:
- Go to http://mynova.villanova.edu, login and click on the email icon.
- Go directly to http://outlook.villanova.edu.
- Login to outlook.villanova.edu
- At the top of the page, choose Settings
- On the right hand side at the bottom under 'Your app settings'
- Select Mail/Accounts
- Select Forwarding.
- Click Start Forwarding and enter email address
- You can forward email to one other account.