RAMP is leadership preparation and exploration program for freshmen, sophomores and juniors who may be interested in future RA candidacy. This program is offered during the fall and spring semesters.
RAMP workshops focused on transferable skills that will help prepare participants to be better student leaders as well as more informed applicants for the RA interview process. These sessions will focus on Conflict Resolution, Community Building, Peer Leadership, Diversity & Inclusion, and Mission Integration.
RAMP is designed to:
• Help students develop valuable leadership skills that are transferable to any organization.
• Help students gain a better understanding of the RA position.
• Help students develop skills that may enhance their future RA candidacy.
• Allow students the opportunity to develop new friendships.
Participants are expected to:
• Attend and actively participate in regularly scheduled meetings during the fall semester.
• Adhere to the Code of Student Conduct and remain in good academic standing.
• Actively participate in their residence hall community and are encouraged to become active in Hall Council.
Those interested in participating in RAMP during the Fall 2019 Semester can sign up for any of our workshops by clicking:
These sessions are for upperclass (returning) Villanova Students and will be offered from October 28th through November 22nd. We are offering 10 RAMP sessions (two for each topic) during the Fall 2019 semester.
We will be offering RAMP sessions for First-Year Students in Spring 2020. If you are a first-year student and you are interested in participating in our Spring 2020 RAMP Session, please complete our RAMP SPRING INTEREST FORM.
Please feel free to contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.