Located on the Main Campus, Sheehan offers easy access to dining, library and classroom facilities. One of the larger residence halls on campus, Sheehan provides housing for approximately 400 students. Adjacent to Bartley Hall, home of the University's School of Business, Sheehan, along with its companion building, Sullivan Hall, forms a part of the campus commonly referred to as "the Quad".
Constructed in 1957, Sheehan is named in honor of the Reverend John T. Sheehan, who served as the Provincial for the Augustinian Order from 1938 through 1944.
All student rooms will be doubles, with the exception of rooms 11, 111, 211, and 311, which are triples.
Lofts are not permitted. Beds may be bunked or unbunked by request. Distance from floor to bottom bunk is approximately 16'.