Located on Lancaster Avenue, across from the St. Thomas of Villanova Church, Moriarty Hall (opened as residence hall in 1963) traditionally houses 46 residents in double rooms.
The building is named in honor of Reverend Patrick Moriarty, OSA, the second President of the University (1851-55). It was Fr. Moriarty and his colleague, Reverend Thomas Kyle, who represented the Augustinians in the offer to buy the Rudolph's Belle-Air estate on October 13, 1841.
Standard Double Room Furnishings
Moriarty DOES NOT have overhead lighting in the rooms. Please remember a floor and desk lamp.
Please note that some rooms vary in size and configuration. Please click here for more information