McGuire and Caughlin Halls are "twin" buildings located on South Campus. Both halls opened in 1988. Each of the three-story buildings traditionally houses 120 residents in double rooms.
McGuire Hall is named in honor of Rev. Francis X. McGuire, OSA, who served as Villanova's President between 1944 and 1954. During Fr. McGuire's tenure, the College of Nursing and the School of Law were founded.
Standard Double Room Furnishings
Closets do not have doors. Students often bring tension rods with curtains or shower curtains to block view of closet from the rest of the room. Closet door openings are 48". The closet shelf is 13" deep and approximately 24" from the top of the closet.