*Linens not included with room
Located on the southwestern edge of the main campus, adjacent to Tolentine Hall and the Center for Engineering Education and Research, Fedigan is three-story residence hall that houses approximately 116 students in double room accommodations.
Built in 1929, Fedigan is named for former University President, Rev. John J. Fedigan, OSA, a visionary leader who initiated one of the University's largest building campaigns in the late 1890's. Fedigan Hall was renovated in 2009 using eco-friendlytechnologies and received a Silver LEED certification (Leadership inEnergy Efficient Design).