Delurey Hall is located on the southwestern edge of the main campus, adjacent to the Center for Engineering Education & Research. The building traditionally houses 70-90 male and female residents in predominently double and converted triple rooms.
Delurey Hall is named for Rev. Lawrence A. Delurey, OSA, who served as the University's President from 1895-1910.
Standard Double Room Furnishings
Standard Tripled Room Furniture
Delurey DOES NOT have overhead lighting in the rooms. Please remember a floor and desk lamp.
Room 1 is a standard Quad (Room is large enough to accommodate 4 students). Students assigned to this room do not receive any type of credit.Furnishings in standard quad room includes 4 desks/chairs and 4 wardrobes and 2 bunk beds.
Room 401 is a single.
Please note that some rooms vary in size and configuration. Please click here for more information.