Single Room (Corner Room with 2 windows)
Located on the main campus, Corr Hall offers easy access to dining, library and classroom facilities. The building houses approximately 50 students in single room accommodations
Built in 1914 to house the Augustinian seminary, Corr was named in honor of Bernard Corr (1828-1912), a benefactor of the University. In addition to housing residents on the second and third floor of the building, Corr Hall also provides office space for the Center for Peace and Justice Education.
Single Room Furnishings