Located on the main campus, Austin offers easy access to dining, library and classroom facilities. Situated between Dougherty and St. Rita's halls, Austin houses approximately 90 sophomore and junior men and women. The building is co-educational by floor.
Built in 1923, Austin housed the University library in its east wing until 1949. In addition to providing residential space, the building is also home to the Office of University Admissions, which is located on the ground floor.
Standard Furnishings (per resident)
Rooms 62, 63, 66, 67, 75, 76, 78, 79 are double rooms. All other rooms are singles.