Located on the Main Campus, Alumni offers easy access to dining, library and classroom facilities. The building houses approximately 110 sophomore men and women enrolled in the Sophomore Service Learning Community in single, double and triple room accommodations. The east wing of Alumni is the oldest structure on the Villanova campus, dating to 1848. During the University's earliest years, Alumni was the main college center. It later served as the site of St. Nicholas of Tolentine Academy for boys. Remodeled in 1920, the building was renamed Alumni Hall in honor of graduates who had financially supported the renovation effort.
Standard Double Room Furnishings
All rooms are singles or doubles with the exception of the following: