To connect with a member of the SARC team:
Call or text the SARC on call at 484-343-6028
Reach out to a familiar SARC team member directly
The Sexual Assault Resource Coordinator (SARC) team is a group of Villanova staff and faculty members, who care are available to help students who have been impacted by any form of sexual misconduct. Team members have completed extensive training on how to provide support, options, resources, and assistance. A member of the SARC team is on call 24/7, 365 days a year for Villanova students. Villanova students can always seek the support of a SARC, whether the incident occurred recently or years ago, or occurred on or
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. A SARC TEAM MEMBER WILL:
· Listen and answer questions.
· Help you identify all your options.
· Provide you with resources related to medical care, reporting, counseling, off-campus resources, and additional supports.
· Be available to accompany you to campus or community services.
· Assist with coordinating reasonable accommodations.
· Help facilitate a safety plan.
· Provide support for friends and/or roommates.
· Meet you where you are in this process and always believe you.
Even though "sexual assault" is in our name, a SARC can review the options available to a survivor of any form of sexual misconduct, including sexual assault, sexual exploitation, stalking, sexual harassment, dating violence, domestic violence, retaliation, incest, and statutory rape. A SARC can connect a student to a variety of resources, (medical care, reporting, counseling), and can accompany a student to campus and/or community services to ensure that he/she receives appropriate care and follow up information in the wake of sexual violence.
If someone isn’t sure whom to talk to, calling the on-call SARC or reaching out to a familiar SARC team member is a good place to start. For students with questions about someone who has been alleged to have committed an act of sexual misconduct, please click here.
Members of the SARC Team