To provide programs, activities, and services that advance the development of students - intellectually, emotionally, spiritually, culturally, and physically - within a learning community committed to Catholic values and the spirit of St. Augustine.
Core Values of the Student Life Staff
In accordance with its Mission, the Student Life staff believes that:
- Helping students connect their experiences in the classroom to their lives in the community is at the heart of what we do.
- Mutual love, respect, and compassion should guide all interactions.
- Social Justice and service are core values of a Villanova education.
- Villanovans are stewards of the community and are called to a spirit of selflessness to promote the common good.
- Personal growth is an on-going process through which students develop values, faith, autonomy, identity, and emotional stability.
- Student development is enhanced by collaboration among faculty, staff, students, and parents.
- Each person teaches others and learns from others.
- Individuals are responsible for their behavior and accountable to each other and to the community.