There will be planned activities for family and friends throughout the weekend. All families, friends and spectators are responsible for providing their own housing and meals.
Friday Evening (7:30 p.m.) at the Pavilion
“Ask Me Booths"
The Development committee will have hospitality booths located at various points on Villanova’s campus, with volunteers ready to assist with questions.
General Festival information, as well as Lost and Found information, can also be obtained at the Ask Me Booths located at Dougherty Drive, Bartley Exchange, and The Ellipse. The booths will be accessible during the following times:
- Friday 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Opening Ceremonies - Friday Night (7:30 p.m.) in the Pavilion
- Victory Dance - Saturday Night (8:00 p.m.) in the Pavilion
- Closing Ceremonies - Sunday Afternoon (1:00 p.m.) in the Jake Nevin fieldhouse