For the 2017 - 2018 academic year, the Final Report will be due by Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. The following criteria should be noted:
- Reports should not exceed 50 pages total. The recommended length is 25 - 30 pages.
- Appendices should be limited and used only if absolutely necessary/as supporting documentation.
- Reports are to be submitted as one document in PDF format titled, "Organization Name_2017-2018 Standards of Excellence Final Report" and emailed to your chapter's FSL Advisor.
- Chapters are encouraged to highlight their year in the report; not to summarize everything that occurred in the past 12 months.
- Reports should showcase action and results - reports should not focus on future plans.