The Panhellenic Council (Panhellenic) is comprised of an executive board and a representative from each Panhellenic sorority at Villanova.
The Panhellenic Council executive board is selected in December and serves a year term. The Panhellenic Council is the governing body all Panhellenic chapters at Villanova. The council is responsible for:
- Sponsored programs to meet the needs of the sorority community.
- Leadership development programming for the organizations members.
- The planning of the formal Panhellenic recruitment process in the Spring.
- Facilitates communication throughout the sorority system.
- Acts as a liaison between the organizations and the university.
2021 PANHELLENIC EXECUTIVE BOARD
|Officer Name:||Officer Position:|
||Executive Vice President/DEI
||Vice President Recruitment|
||Rho Gamma Coordinator|
||Vice President PR/Communicatoins
||Vice President Community Outreach|
||Vice President Finance|