Spring 2019 Interfraternity Council Recruitment will take place from January 29 - February 7
Register for IFC Recruitment here.
To participate all potential new members:
- must have a minimum cumulative 2.75 GPA.
- must have completed at least one semester at Villanova University or another college or university (no less than 12 credit hours).
- be in good disciplinary standing.
If you are interested in participating in IFC Recruitment, you must:
- Pay a $30 recruitment fee online when you register or with your WildCard, cash or check at IFC Recruitment Orientation. If you have questions or concerns about the fee, please contact the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life.
- Attend the IFC Recruitment Orientation, required for all men interested in joining an IFC chapter.
IFC Mock Recruitment
This year, IFC is hosting a Mock Recruitment for interested students to meet the chapters and learn a bit more about their process. Mock Recruitment will be held on January 23 from 8:30 - 10:00pm in Cafe Nova.
Register for IFC Mock Recruitment here.
Please visit our Hazing Policy Site: Hazing, in any form, is strictly prohibited by Villanova University, the Interfraternity, Panhellenic, and Multicultural Greek Councils, and the local and inter/national offices of each recognized organization. New and active members should not tolerate such behavior, as it does not promote relationship-building and trust, and rather serves to break down morale and the notion of community upon which Villanova University was founded.