Fall 2018 Interfraternity Council Recruitment took place September 11 - 20, 2018.
PLEASE NOTE: Freshmen are not eligble for IFC Recruitment until Spring Semester.
To participate all potential new members:
- must have a minimum cumulative 2.75 GPA.
- must have completed at least one semester at Villanova University or another college or university (no less than 12 credit hours).
- be in good disciplinary standing.
If you are interested in participating in IFC Recruitment, you must:
- Pay a $30 recruitment fee with your WildCard, cash or check at IFC Recruitment Orientation. If you have questions or concerns about the fee, please contact the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life.
- Attend the IFC Recruitment Orientation, required for all men interested in joining an IFC chapter.
Please visit our Hazing Policy Site: Hazing, in any form, is strictly prohibited by Villanova University, the Interfraternity, Panhellenic, and Multicultural Greek Councils, and the local and inter/national offices of each recognized organization. New and active members should not tolerate such behavior, as it does not promote relationship-building and trust, and rather serves to break down morale and the notion of community upon which Villanova University was founded.