Fall 2019 Interfraternity Council Recruitment will take place from September 10 - September 19
Registration for Fall 2019 IFC Recruitment wilis open. Please register here!
PLEASE NOTE: Freshmen are inelligible to participate in Fall 2019 IFC Recruitment, and must wait until Spring 2020 IFC Recruitment to seek membership in an organization. Fall 2019 IFC Recruitment is only available for Sophomores and Juniors.
To participate all potential new members:
- must have a minimum cumulative 2.75 GPA.
- must have completed at least one semester at Villanova University or another college or university (no less than 12 credit hours).
- be in good disciplinary standing.
If you are interested in participating in IFC Recruitment, you must:
- Pay a $30 recruitment fee online when you register or with your WildCard, cash or check at IFC Recruitment Orientation. If you have questions or concerns about the fee, please contact the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life.
- Attend the IFC Recruitment Orientation, required for all men interested in joining an IFC chapter.
Please visit our Hazing Policay Site: Hazing, in any form, is strictly prohibited by Villanova University, the Interfraternity, Panhellenic, and Multicultural Greek Councils, and the local and inter/national offices of each recognized organization. New and active members should not tolerate such behavior, as it does not promote relationship-building and trust, and rather serves to break down morale and the notion of community upon which Villanova University was founded.