Fall 2018 Interfraternity Council Recruitment will take place September 11 - 20, 2018, and is only available to upperclassmen and transfer students.
PLEASE NOTE: Freshmen are not eleigble for IFC Recruitment until Spring Semester.
To participate all potential new members:
- must have a minimum cumulative 2.75 GPA.
- must have completed at least one semester at Villanova University or another college or university (no less than 12 credit hours).
- be in good disciplinary standing.
FALL 2018 IFC Recruitment officially begins on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 with an IFC Recruitment Orientation at 8:30pm in the Connelly Center Cinema.
If you are interested in participating in IFC Recruitment, you must:
- Register to participate in the recruitment process by SEPTEMBER 10, 2018 at 11:59pm.
- Pay a $30 recruitment fee with your WildCard, cash or check at IFC Recruitment Orientation. If you have questions or concerns about the fee, please contact the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life.
- Attend the IFC Recruitment Orientation, required for all men interested in joining an IFC chapter. IFC Recruitment Orientation will take place on September 11 from 8:30-9:30 pm in the Cinema, Connelly Center
Please note the Hazing Policy: Hazing, in any form, is strictly prohibited by Villanova University, the Interfraternity, Panhellenic, and Multicultural Greek Councils, and the local and inter/national offices of each recognized organization. New and active members should not tolerate such behavior, as it does not promote relationship-building and trust, and rather serves to break down morale and the notion of community upon which Villanova University was founded.