Every Villanova University wildcat is unique, and this individuality is represented in the wide array of student organizations and activities available. Whether it be gaining invaluable leadership skills, building relationships and finding community, or exploring new passions, everyone can find or start involvement opportunities to fit their needs and interests at Villanova.
Here are just a few benefits that result from becoming engaged in student organizations and activities within the Villanova community:
- Developing transferrable skills
- Applying in-class knowledge to out-of-class experiences
- Finding and developing community based on shared interests
- Forming lasting friendships
- Helping to define the Villanova University student experience
- Igniting change