Squash & Sweet Potato Salad
- 1.5 cup Fresh Sweet Potato, Diced 1/2”
- 1.5 cup Butternut Squash, Diced 1/2”
- 1 Large Peeled Red Onion, Diced 1/4”
- 1 Large Red Pepper, Diced 1/4”
- 1/4 cup Uncle Bens Natural Wild Rice
- 1 cup Veganaise Vegan Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Iodized Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
Method of Preparation
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roast the butternut squash with salt, pepper, and olive oil until tender.
- Place in refrigerator to chill completely.
- Cook Wild Rice according to package directions. place in refrigerator to chill completely.
- Finely dice the red onion and red pepper.
- Mix all ingredients together with the Veganaise in a large bowl.
- Add red wine vinegar, oil, and brown sugar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to eat!