Creamy Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta
- 12 oz box Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, grated or finely minced
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling!)
- 2 cups half & half
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 10 sage leaves, chopped, about 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 oz Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Strips
- In a large skillet, cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- In a medium size skillet over medium heat, melt the butter then cook the garlic for 30 seconds until fragrant. Add in the pumpkin and half & half. Whisk to combine. Add in the grated parmesan, chopped sage leaves, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Taste to see if you want to add more salt and pepper. Continue to cook the sauce over low heat until the pasta is done cooking.
- Heat the chicken breast strips in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- When the pasta is done cooking, combine the pasta, sauce and chicken. Toss to combine. Serve warm, topped with fresh sage leaves for garnish.