We take pride in the recognition we receive from our customers and our peers as well as the associations we are members of. Some of our recent awards and recognition includes:
- Villanova Dining Services takes Third Place in the 2018 NACUFS Loyal E. Horton Dining Awards for a Catering Special Event.
- Villanova Dining Services is ranked #38 by CollegeRank.net
- Gail Mitchell is awarded Second Place in the NACUFS Mid-Atlantic Regional Culinary Challenge in March 2016.
- Michelle Capobianchi receives the 2012 Distinguished Service Award.
- Chef Werner Edler, Chef Nancy Miller, Chef Brian Kateuz and Chef Carlos Briones win a silver medal at the 18th Annual Chef Conference at UMASS – Simple Food, Healthy Eating Culinary competition.
- Werner Edler, Executive Chef for Catering, wins Gold in the NACUFS Culinary Challenge at the 2012 National Conference in Boston.
- Rich Hall, General Manager of St. Mary's & 2nd Storey, wins the "Above and Beyond" award at the 2012 University Staff Council Community Picnic.
- Werner Edler, Executive Chef for Catering, wins First Place at the 2012 NACUFS Mid Atlantic Regional Conference at Penn State.
- Villanova University Staff Council 2011 Above and Beyond Award is presented to Maria D'Alicandro of The Curley Exchange.
- University Staff Council "Above and Beyond Award" for serving through the blizzards and record snow fall of 2010.
- Alana Mullin receives the 2010 Student Employee of the Year for the Mid Atlantic Region of NACUFS.
- Debby Jacobs, Dining Services Associate in The Law School Cafe, is honored by the Montgomery County Department of Developmental Disabilities with this year’s PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARD for having held a job at Villanova for 25 years.
- Facultas Award Presented to Jim Mullen, The Curley Exchange
- NRA Philadelphia area sanitation award
- Pennsylvania Employer Honor Roll
- NACUFS top Nutrition Program for National Nutrition Month programs
- NACUFS Best in Business award for C-Store design
- 18 NACUFS Loyal E Horton awards
- Recipient of Restaurants and Institutions Ivy Award in 2004.