Finals Week and Senior Week Hours:
Wednesday, May 5th: Arch, Farley, & Stanford will be open 11AM-9PM and Davis will be open 7AM-12AM.
Thursday, May 6th: Arch, Farley, & Stanford Weight Room will be open 11AM-9PM and Davis will be open 7AM-12AM. The Stanford Cardio room will be closed.
Friday, May 7th: Arch and Farley will be open 11AM-6PM and Davis will be open 7AM-8PM. Stanford will be closed.
Saturday, May 8th: Only Davis will be open 10AM-3PM. Arch, Farley, and Stanford will be closed.
Sunday, May 9th: Only Davis will be open 1PM-7PM. Arch, Farley, and Stanford will be closed.
Monday, May 10th – Thursday, May 13th: Only Davis will be open 9AM-3PM. Arch, Farley, and Stanford will be closed.
Friday, May 14th: ALL facilities will be closed.
Summer 2021 Hours:
University Fitness Center will be closed from Friday, May 14th – Sunday, June 6th. Our Summer hours will officially start on Monday, June 7th- Sunday, August 22nd.
Our Summer hours of operation will be: Monday- Thursday 7AM-7PM for the Davis Center only. We will be closed on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Fitness Centers (Davis, Farley, Stanford, & Arch) will reopen on campus Monday, January 25th with normal operating hours.
- Reservations will be required to use the fitness centers this fall in 1-hour increments. Please see instructions below on how to register.
- Reservations are made in 15 minute time blocks. You can stay up to 1 hour from the start time of the reservation that you book. This means, if you book a 3-3:15PM time slot, you are allowed to come into the fitness center anywhere between 3-3:15PM but must leave by 4PM. You do not have to book more than one 15 minute time block.
- Personal Training Services are available.
- Group exercise classes will be available virtually this fall. Please see our group exercise page for the class schedule and details on how to register.
TEMPORARY RULE CHANGES FOR SPRING 2021:
COMMUNITY FIRST. The CARITAS COMMITMENT in the University Fitness Centers
- Please visit the Villanova University Fitness Center website to request an EZ Facility account and make a reservation to use any of the University fitness centers.
- Users will not be allowed to enter before their reservation time starts.
- Walk-ups are welcome if space is available in the current reservation period.
- Please be sure to leave the facility within 1 hour of your reservation start time so we don't exceed capacity.
- Fitness Center Attendants will take your temperature upon arrival.
- Individuals with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to enter. Please visit the health center.
- Please be sure to wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times while in the facility. You must wear a mask while performing all exercises. Bandanas and valve masks are not acceptable.
- Please clean touched objects and surfaces frequently with the disinfectant provided.
- Please stay 6 feet apart from other users at all times.
- We apologize that the water foundations are unavailable at this time. Please bring a water bottle to use the hydration station.
- If you are unwilling to comply with these CARITAS rules, you will be asked to leave the facility.
Download the full PDF of the 7-step instructions here.
Self Service Link to make fitness center reservations: https://GroupExsRegister.ezfacility.com/