The Office of Research and Graduate Programs is pleased to celebrate these Summer Research Fellowships and Research Support Grants recipients:
Summer Research Fellowship and Research Support Grant Recipients
- Dr. David M. Barrett, Political Science; "JFK, Congress, and the CIA: Security, Secrecy, and Accountability Dilemmas"
- Dr. William J. Kelly, Chemical Engineering; "Modeling Shear Damage to CHO cells in Rotary Lobe pumps"
- Dr. John E. Kurtz, Psychology; "Personality Stability and Change in the Transition and Adjustment to College Life: A Multi-Informant Investigation"
- Dr. Gabriel Rockhill, Philosophy; "Contemporary Political Culture"
- Dr. Catherine Warrick, Political Science; "Islamic Law in Western Democracies: the Implications of Demands for Legal Pluralism"
Summer Research Fellowships
- Dr. Cheryl C. Asher, Economics; "Women and Self-Employment"
- Dr. Robert H. DeFina, Sociology; "The Impact of Incarceration on the Extent of Poverty"
- Dr. Angela DiBenedetto, Biology; "The Effect of brd2 Knockdown on Apoptosis During Zebrafish Development"
- Dr. Scott J. Dressler, Economics; "Economies of Scale in Banking and Economic Volatility"
- Dr. Shawn D. Howton, Finance; "Classified Boards, Management Entrenchment, and Corporate Social Performance"