Please view current and past University Summer Grant Program recipients.
2008 Past Summer Research Fellowship and Research Support Grants Recipients
The Office of Research and Graduate Programs is pleased to celebrate these Summer Research Fellowships and Research Support Grants recipients:
Summer Research Fellowship and Research Support Grant Recipients
- Dr. David M. Barrett, Political Science; "JFK, Congress, and the CIA: Security, Secrecy, and Accountability Dilemmas"
- Dr. William J. Kelly, Chemical Engineering; "Modeling Shear Damage to CHO cells in Rotary Lobe pumps"
- Dr. John E. Kurtz, Psychology; "Personality Stability and Change in the Transition and Adjustment to College Life: A Multi-Informant Investigation"
- Dr. Gabriel Rockhill, Philosophy; "Contemporary Political Culture"
- Dr. Catherine Warrick, Political Science; "Islamic Law in Western Democracies: the Implications of Demands for Legal Pluralism"
Summer Research Fellowships
- Dr. Cheryl C. Asher, Economics; "Women and Self-Employment"
- Dr. Robert H. DeFina, Sociology; "The Impact of Incarceration on the Extent of Poverty"
- Dr. Angela DiBenedetto, Biology; "The Effect of brd2 Knockdown on Apoptosis During Zebrafish Development"
- Dr. Scott J. Dressler, Economics; "Economies of Scale in Banking and Economic Volatility"
- Dr. Shawn D. Howton, Finance; "Classified Boards, Management Entrenchment, and Corporate Social Performance"