Tutoring Support Options
The MLRC is offering tutoring from August 24th to September 3rd and September 8th to at least November 24th during the Fall 2020 semester. The hours are Sunday 6:30pm -9pm and Monday through Thursday 11am – 9pm. Please note that the availability of Face-to-Face and online appointments can be found at Villanova.mywconline.com.
There are three options for tutoring support this Fall 2020 semester.
Option 1: Face-to-Face Tutoring
- By appointment only (Make sure to choose an “In Person” appointment)
- Will take place in the MLRC (2nd floor of Falvey Library, Room 204)
- Things to bring:
- Wildcard (required to get into the library)
- Face mask (required to be worn in the MLRC at all times)
- Computer (may need to use during session for tutor to see work and collaborate most effectively while maintaining social distance requirements)
- Any notes, homework, or other class materials needed for what you are planning to work on during the session
Option 2: Online Session by Appointment
- Choose an “Online Only” appointment when booking.
- Reserve 30min to 2hr live session
- No limit to number of sessions that can be booked
- Must be booked within 2 1/2 hours of appointment start time
Option 3: Virtual Drop-In Tutoring
- Available to ask a quick question
- Can receive on the spot tutoring help
- Place to collaborate with others in the same math/stat course and receive group tutoring help