Lorenzini Leadership Ambassador Program
In keeping with our vision to cultivate an environment in which Villanovans speak out to challenge gender-based assumptions and our commitment to leadership development, the McNulty Institute has established the Lorenzini Leadership Ambassador program.
Lorenzini Leadership Ambassadors:
Ambassadors agree to promote and disseminate the work of the Institute, both in-person and through social or other media. They act as advocates for advancing women’s leadership on campus and in their communities by speaking out against inequities. To further their own leadership and professional development, ambassadors complete a Leadership Learning Experience, a social change project that addresses a root cause of gender inequity and advances the mission of the Institute. Ambassadors also engage in coaching and mentor relationships and have the opportunity to assist in the planning and execution of Institute initiative.
Within the program, we offer multiple leadership development opportunities to meet the needs for women's leadership development, as well as allyship skill development for those that do not identify as women.
Benefits of being an ambassador:
- Leadership Academy with tools to advocate for change
- Networking and mentoring opportunities
- Personal and professional leadership development opportunities
- Latest updates on gender and leadership issues
- Access to Institute events and programs
- Attend The McNulty Institute's Leadership Academy (August 18 - 20, 2021)
- Complete the components of the Leadership Learning Experience and Personalized Leadership Plan
- Commit to promoting and disseminating the work of the Institute
For specific questions about the position, please email Danielle Ross at email@example.com.