Nomination Instructions & Form
The online Nomination Form for the Class of 2026 is currently open.
Nominations are due by 11:59 PM (PST) December 1, 2021.
The Nomination Form can be accessed at: https://discover.villanova.edu/register/?id=a2125668-c761-4a7a-8600-cffd45eab5f7
Interested students must be nominated via the online Nomination Form by one of the following (by 11:59 PM PST December 1):
- Chief academic officer of their high school (principal, president, headmaster)
- Guidance counselor or an official school designee
- Representative from a home school entity
- Representative from a non-profit organization dedicated to helping high school students with the college search process
- Commanding Officer (for Veterans who have been out of high school for more than two years)
We will accept a maximum of six (6) nominations from each high school. We will not accept more than six (6) nominations from any individual school.
It is not possible to save and return to the Nomination Form at a later time to make changes or complete the form. Only the above individuals may nominate applicants for the Presidential Scholarship. Students may not self-nominate and may not be nominated by a parent or coach.
Upon completing the Nomination Form, the nominator and the nominee will each receive an immediate, automated confirmation email. The email will come from email@example.com. Please make sure that all email accounts are set up to receive messages from this address (many high school email filters will block our emails).
Nomination for the Presidential Scholarship in no way ensures admission to Villanova University.
All inquiries regarding the Presidential Scholarship should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 610-519-8803.