Nomination Instructions & Form
The online nomination form for the Class of 2025 is available at https://discover.villanova.edu/register/?id=7eb8b6a3-d6a9-4bf1-93a3-782334e89ffd
Nominations are due by 11:59 PM (PST) December 1, 2020.
- Chief academic officer of their high school (principal, president, headmaster)
- Guidance counselor or an official school designee
- Representative from a home school entity
- Representative from a non-profit organization dedicated to helping high school students with the college search process
- Commanding Officer (for Veterans who have been out of high school for more than two years)
We will accept a maximum of six (6) nominations from each high school. We will not accept more than six (6) nominations from any individual school.
It is not possible to save and return to the Nomination Form at a later time to make changes or complete the form. Online submission of the Nomination Form is final. Only the above individuals may nominate applicants for the Presidential Scholarship; students may not self-nominate and may not be nominated by a parent.
Upon completing the Nomination Form, the nominator and the nominee will each receive a confirmation email. The emails will come from email@example.com immediately. Please make sure that all email accounts are set up to receive messages from this email address.
Nomination for the Presidential Scholarship in no way ensures admission to Villanova University.
All inquiries regarding the Presidential Scholarship should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 610-519-8803.