December 1, 2018
- Nomination Form must be received by the Center for Research and Fellowships (CRF) (online) by 11:59 PM (PST).
- Application for admission via the Common App (including the Villanova Supplement) must be received by the Office of University Admission by 11:59 PM (PST) for Presidential Scholarship consideration.
January 2, 2019
- Deadline for submission of all Presidential Scholarship application materials (online). The Presidential Scholarship Application submission portal will close at 11:59 PM (PST) on January 2, 2019.
By January 31, 2019
- All applicants will be notified of their status by the end of the month.
February 17-19, 2019
- On Campus Interview Program for Presidential Scholarship finalists.
By February 28, 2019
- All finalists will be notified of their status by the end of the month.
May 1, 2019
For more information regarding the Presidential Scholars Program’s particular commitment to enrolling Underrepresented Students, please contact the Center for Access, Success, and Achievement (CASA) at 610-519-4075 or visit The Center for Access, Success and Achievement.