December 1, 2018
- Nomination Form must be received by the Center for Research and Fellowships (CRF) (online).
- Application for admission via the Common App (including the Villanova Supplement) must be received by the Office of University Admission for Presidential Scholarship consideration.
January 2, 2019
- Deadline for submission of all Presidential Scholarship application materials (online). The Presidential Scholarship Application will close at 11:59pm PST on January 2, 2019.
Week of January 21, 2019
- Notification of finalists
February 17-19, 2019
- Presidential Scholarship On Campus Interview Program
Week of February 25, 2019
May 1, 2019
For more information regarding the Presidential Scholars Program’s particular commitment to enrolling Underrepresented Students, please contact the Center for Access, Success and Achievement (CASA) at 610-519-4075 or visit The Center for Access, Success and Achievement.