The Office of Education Abroad supports international opportunities that encourage our students to:
- Pursue academic endeavors that strengthen critical thinking and cultivate an appreciation for life-long learning and a curiosity about the world
- Practice real-world problem solving through living and studying in an unfamiliar environment.
- Develop confidence, an increased sense of personal identity, flexibility, empathy and creativity.
- Strengthen cross-cultural communication and language skills by engaging with local communities
- Gain exposure to the way professionals interact in a global work environment
- Learn how to work with people, communities, and organizations from varied cultural perspectives to create positive change on a local and global level