What Will You Learn?
With the help of our expert instructor and the comprehensive reading materials, you will explore the topics deemed critical by employers and practitioners worldwide.
Operations and Maintenance
- Introduction to Operations and Maintenance
- Assess Facility Needs
- Manage/Oversee Operations and Maintenance of Building, Systems and Equipment
- Manage/Oversee Occupant Services
- Select the Best Resources
- Measure and Optimize Operations and Maintenance Performance
- Introduction to Project Management
- Define Projects
- Plan Projects
- Manage and Oversee Projects
- Close Projects
Finance and Business
- Finance and Business in the Facility Organization
- Financial Management of the Facility Organization
- Procurement in the Facility Organization
- Contracts in the Facility Organization
Leadership and Strategy
- Plan Strategically
- Lead and Manage the Facility Organization
- Provide Leadership to the Entire Organization
Who Should Become an FMP?
- Facility management practitioners looking to increase their depth-of-knowledge in the foundational FM topics deemed critical by employers.
- Individuals who are transitioning into the FM profession.
- Related-industry practitioners such as architects, designers and safety engineers.
- Facility-related product and service providers.
- Students entering the profession from colleges, universities, certificate or technical programs.
- LEED professionals seeking continuing education hours.
- Federal employees and contractors looking to comply with the Federal Buildings Personnel Training Act (FBPTA).