- Membership of the PAC consists of representation from University staff (3-4 members) and University faculty (3-4 members).
- The chair of the committee will be elected by the committee annually. The chair can serve a maximum of three years.
- Members of the committee are expected to actively participate in committee’s work. The Chair is responsible for addressing participation and attendance issues, including asking that a replacement be named for any member who fails to consistently participate.
- All parking citation appeals are submitted online through the Parking Portal. The appeals committee will review the submitted information and the individual’s citation history.
- The committee meets regularly to review current parking policies and/or changes and discuss appeal decisions. All committee members receive training by the chair and/or experienced committee members before participating in appeal decisions.
- Committee members may act on appeals by voting to grant the appeal, partially grant the appeal (including reducing the fine), or deny the appeal. The decisions of the committee are final.
- Parking Appeal Committee meetings are closed to the public.
Appeals & Citations
Parking Appeals Committee
The University Parking Appeals Committee shall be the governing body for appeals of parking citations issued at Villanova University. The board shall meet as needed to review appeals, and will render a non-biased decision to all appellants, notifying them in an expedient manner. The Committee shall strive to ensure that equitable enforcement of all University Parking Regulations is applied.
All appeals must be made within 10 business days of the Citation's issue date on the Parking Portal.
Please review the Parking Regulations before appealing a citation.
All appeals are submitted thru the Parking Portal.
Citations cannot be voided in the Parking Office. Please follow the appeals process.
Appeal decisions are final.
Only appeal a Citation issued to your vehicle. Third Party Vendors must appeal their own Citations or please advise them to contact the Parking Office.
Ineligible Students: If you did not apply and receive an exception approval, you are responsible for all incurred citations fees. Paying or appealing citations does not exempt you from boots, tows, or other disciplinary actions. Please see the Parking Exception Appplication for information about applying.
If you receive a boot, you must come to Public Safety in Garey Hall in order to have the boot removed in addition to paying the boot citation. A $15 daily fee is applied everyday the boot is on. Please report to the office asap to avoid additional fees.
All individuals can pay citation charges through the Parking Portal with Visa or MasterCard.
Faculty, Staff, and Students: Please go to the Parking Portal and log in through affiliated login. Add citations to basket and proceed through checkout. If an appeal or payment is not made with in the 10 business days, the charge will automatically transfer to your Bursar account. Once transferred, you must remit payment to the Bursar. Payment Methods
Visitors or Unaffiliated Individuals: Please go to the Parking Portal to pull up the citation. You can create a guest login, but it is not required in order to pay the citation. Add citations to basket and proceed through checkout. The Bursar's Office accepts cash or check at the office or it can be mailed. If mailing, please include the citation number on the front of the check.