For further information, contact the Parking Office for the Fleet Customer Service Specialist at 610-519-7038.
Emergencies, Accidents, Breakdowns: Call Public Safety 610-519-4444 For non-emergency information, please first check the glove compartment for insurance, registration, and gassing up.
- My license has been renewed, do I need to update it with Villanova? Yes, please resubmit the Motor Vehicle Record Consent Form to Insurance & Risk Management and update your Agile Fleet account.
- I drove for Day of Service, can I continue to be a University Driver? Yes, but contact Insurance & Risk Management to notify them of the group you plan to drive for, so they can have your approval set in the system correctly.
- What size vehicles are available? 5 Passenger cars; 7 & 8 Passenger Mini-Vans; 11 Passenger Vans with cargo space, 10 & 12 Passenger Vans (Hitches available on certain models, so please call for special arrangements)
- Do the vehicles have E-ZPasses? All vehicles have E-ZPass. Please proceed through the E-ZPass Lane at the posted Speed Limit. An E-ZPass unit will be provided for Third-Party Rentals. Please let the Fleet Customer Service Specialist know one is needed in this circumstance.
- Who should submit a vehicle reservation on Agile Fleet? Faculty or Staff members can make reservations. Requestors must follow Insurance & Risk Management Policies, Waivers, and Compliance. If you need help finding out who your requestor is, please contact a department head or the Fleet Customer Service Specialist.
- Where do I pick-up the vehicle? The Pick up Kiosk is located on the top floor of the S-4 North Campus Garage near the elevator. You must have an active Agile Fleet account and confirmation number to use the Kiosk. Please come to Garey Hall with your license and confirmation number. If you encounter any issues using the Kiosk, please call Parking and Transportation window or after hours-Public Safety Dispatch. The vehicles are located on the top of the S-4 North Campus Garage.
- I'm in an accident. What should I do? Follow all applical laws and safety procedures. If the vehicle is operable, move the vehicle to a safe location. You and all passengers should get to safety even if the vehicle cannot. Call local police and emergency services first. Call Public Safety second. Follow all instructions from police, emergency personel, and Public Safety.
- There's damage to the vehicle. What should I do? If there's damage when you pick up the vehicle notate it on the travel sheet. If damage occures while the vehicle is issued to you, you must file a damage report with Public Safety.
- What should I do if there is inclement weather? The Dirctor of Parking and Transportation will cancel reservations (without charge) if the weather is deemed unsafe for driving. If you are already on the road and the weather is effecting drivability, get to the next safe location and stop driving. Call Public Safety. If you are contacted by the Director to stop driving, you are required to stop and not resume until the Director deems it safe for you to continue your trip.