Emergencies, Accidents, Breakdowns: Call Public Safety 610-519-4444
Steps to become a Student or Employee University Approved Driver
In order to drive a University vehicle, all Students and Employees must complete the steps below before arriving for a scheduled reservation.
1. Go to the Driving University Vehicles page on the Insurance & Risk Management website:
- Complete the Motor Vehicle Record Consent Form (click to download pdf) and submit to the Insurance & Risk Management Department
- Students: Complete the online Driver Safety Training Course (employees do not need to complete this step). Log into Blackboard and under Organization Catalog choose Available for Self Enrollment. Search 'Driver Safety Training' and Enroll to have the course added to your My Organizations. You must print the Transcript that displays your Results and send a copy to the Insurance & Risk Management Department.
2. Go to Agile Fleet and create your user profile. Once Insurance & Risk Management has received the above documents and approved them, your Agile Fleet Account will be approved and you will be allowed to drive a University vehicle.
3. Review the Vehicle Fleet Policy and see Q&A below. When you take out a University Fleet Vehicle, you accept and agree to the Vehicle Fleet Policy.
4. You must bring your License and Confirmation Number with you for Pick-Ups. Pick-Up utilizes the Kiosk which is located on the top floor of the S-4 North Campus Garage near the elevator.
Insurance & Risk Management Department is located at the
Villanova Center 789 Lancaster Ave Suite #200 Villanova, PA 19085
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone # 610-519-8862 Fax # 610-519-6809
Making Vehicle Reservations
Students cannot make vehicle reservations. The Parking and Transportation Office will not create a reservation for a student. Students must have a responsible Faculty or Staff member submit a reservation for approval by the Parking and Transportation Office. If you have questions as to who should submit the reservation, please contact a department head or the Fleet Customer Service Specialist for suggestions.
Faculty and Staff need to create an Agile Fleet account, and then contact the Fleet Customer Service Specialist to have your account set as a requestor. You do not have to be a University Approved Driver in order to be a requestor. As a requestor, you must contact the Insurance & Risk Manage department about Policies, Waivers, and Compliance.
Departments will be billed for the following: Reservation Fee, Usage, No-Show Cancelation Fee, Non-University Vehicle Rentals. Please contact the Fleet Customer Service Specialist for detailed cost information.
All vehicle reservations must be submitted a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the trip date through Agile Fleet. Any reservation changes must be submitted through Agile Fleet.
Any trip of 200 miles or more, must complete the Fleet Itinerary Form 1 month in advance which requires prior approval from the Director of Parking and Transportation. All drivers must be University Approved Drivers before an itinerary will be considered for approval. Complete the Vehicle Fleet Itinerary Form and submit it to the Parking and Transportation Office 1 month prior to the trip date.