Beginning with the Fall 2016 semester, a new parking management system is being implemented at Villanova that features the renaming of parking lots around campus, as well as new and improved signage in the lots and along Lancaster Avenue approaching campus. Through this new system, parking lots will have permanent universal geographical identification that will match federal, state, and local standards and streamline traffic flow. Parking permits will feature bar codes that will allow Public Safety and Villanova Parking and Transportation staff to quickly access information regarding registered vehicles and parking privileges.
To register for parking please follow the directions under the Permit Registration.
Beginning with the Fall 2016 semester, Faculty/Staff parking permits are issued every three academic years. Faculty/Staff who register for parking will be issued a hang tag that should be displayed from a vehicle's inside rearview mirror. A parking area will be designated based upon an employee’s primary office location on campus. Please see the Assigned Lot Designation or Parking Lot Map for information on parking locations.
- All employee parking permits will cost $125 per year
- Employees will not be permitted to park in West Main Lot
- An employee may include up to two vehicles on a parking permit during registration, provided that both vehicles are owned by the same family
- Event attendees, including basketball season ticket holders, will be assigned to park in specific lots on campus. Because of this, Faculty/Staff may not be able to park in their assigned lot on campus during special events
- Faculty/Staff permits may not be used to park on campus during special events, i.e. men’s basketball home games
- If you have a current pass for a waitlisted lot it will cross over to the new system. If you would like to apply for a waitlisted lot you can make that request through the Flexport portal.
- In order to assure sufficient handicapped parking, the University requires ADA documentation be submitted during the parking permit registration process
Student parking registration for the 2016-2017 Academic Year will open July 5, 2016. The only lots available for undergraduate parking will be I-1 (Main Lot), I-2 (South campus), and W-2 (West campus). Parking lot designation will be determined by residence hall location or commuter status. Students are no longer permitted to park anywhere other than the lot designated on his/her parking permit unless a temporary pass is obtained.
You MUST upload a copy of your vehicle registration in order to purchase a permit.
In order to assure sufficient handicapped parking, the University requires ADA documentation be submitted during the parking permit registration process.