On July 17, 2017, Parking Registration will begin for all Eligible Students. Please see 2017-2018 Student Parking Registration for details. New this year:
- All registration will take place on the Parking Registration Website Parking Portal. Returning students can update their profile and order their permit. First time registering students will be able to create a profile and order their permit. Please see the Parking Registration Email (to be sent) for detailed instructions
- Residents will receive their parking permit in their Villanova assigned mailbox. Please register by August 10th and it will be waiting for you
- Parking Permits for W-2 and I-2 will include a Front Interior Sticker and a Rear Exterior Sticker. Both stickers must be visible at all times
- Commuter students who register before Aug 10th will receive their permits via standard mail. Please expect to receive your permit the week of Aug 15th
- The I-1 Garage will now have an automatic gate system. A valid Parking Permit is required to enter. Visitors can utilize the new pay to park system
Please review all the Parking Regulations before registering. To register for parking please follow the directions under Permit Registration.
Changes to the I-1 Garage
New this year, the I-1 Garage will now feature gated access. All I-1 permits will have RFID Chip technology. The sensor at the gate will read the RFID Chip and automatically open the gate for admittance. Visitors will be able to pull a ticket at the gate. Before leaving, they can pay at the machine in order to validate the ticket. When they exit, the validated ticket will be used to activate the gate.