Students may apply to be a Faith and Learning Scholar OR may be nominated by a member of the Villanova University community. Students applying on their own may click on the link on the right side of this page or click here: Scholar Application. If nominated, an email invitation is sent to the student in late January which includes a link to the program explanation and application.
Eligible students must:
- Have Sophomore class status
- Possess and maintain a minimum GPA of 3.25
- Demonstrate interest in faith-informed learning process
- Complete application and interview process in the spring of Freshman year.
- an essay (see program explanation)
- unofficial Villanova University transcript
- 2 personal references