What is the CRS Northeast/Mid Atlantic Regional Office Internship?
(Review Application Information Located on This Page)
Each fall the CRS Northeast/MidAtlantic Regional Office of Catholic Relief Services offers a 3 credit academic internship placement for a qualified "rising junior". The CRS regional office is located ten minutes and one train stop from campus at 150 North Radnor Chester Road, in Radnor.
- The student intern must be available to work in the CRS office 10 hours per week on regularly scheduled days and times for the entire semester.
- The intern will assist the CRS Justice and Peace Liaison with research and presentations and materials preparation.
- A demonstrated interest in and commitment to global justice, and peace, and global solidarity
- Is comfortable with the language of faith
- Excellent computer skills: ability to use WORD, EXCEL and PowerPoint
- Works independently, is responsible and flexible
- Strong research, writing, verbal, and organizational skills.
Important to note: Students must complete the application for the CRS internship by the deadline indicated on the application form.
In addition, because this is a 3 credit internship awarded by the College of Arts and Sciences, students must also apply for and satisfy the College's internship requirements.