- Football v Soccer: Can the World Cup Win a US TV Battle with the NFL? (The Guardian)
- China, US Can Cooperate on Climate Issues Despite Tensions, Experts Say (Voice of America)
- Lack of Funding, Clinical Research Among Barriers Limiting Technology Use in Home Health (AJMC News)
- Patent Wars: Moderna's Battle for the Spoils of Covid Vaccines (Financial Times)
- Why Marshlands Are the Perfect Lab for Studying Climate Change (Smithsonian Magazine )
Countless personal stories illustrate the transformative power of Villanova’s career services: The graduate Engineering student who received expert guidance in negotiating the terms of a summer internship that resulted in a full-time job offer. The Communication major who explored the film industry on a spring break immersion trip to Los Angeles, then built on connections he made there to launch his own career in film production. The College of Professional Studies student who learned how to re-tool his résumé to showcase his new qualifications. The alumna who took advantage of career coaching to help her re-enter the workplace after devoting several years to her family.
MORE NOVA NEWS
VILLANOVA, Pa.—The Villanova University Alumni Association (VUAA) has announced the selection of Tracy Brala ’90 VSB as the recipient of its 2022 Loyalty Award. The oldest alumni honor conferred by the University, the Loyalty Award was instituted in 1932 and is presented annually to alumni who have rendered distinguished service to the University.
Villanova University has named William Thomas Newsome, III, PhD, the Harman Family Professor of Neurobiology and Founding Director of the Wu Tsai Neurosciences Institute at Stanford University, as the 52nd recipient of the Mendel Medal. Dr. Newsome will deliver the Mendel Medal lecture titled, “Decision-making, Brain and free will,” on Friday, November 18 in the Villanova Room of the University’s Connelly Center.
Villanova University Director of Public Safety and Police Chief David Tedjeske was presented the 2022 President's Award by the International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators (IACLEA) at the organization's annual conference this summer.