Fashion Law Symposium makes debut at Villanova University School of Law Friday, March 27, 2015
The inaugural Fashion Law Symposium at Villanova University School of Law explores areas of law that impact the legal landscape of the fashion industry, including intellectual property, real estate, employment, compliance and corporate mergers and acquisitions. Barbara Kolsun, General Counsel of Stuart Weitzman, LLC, is the event's Keynote Speaker. The event also features panelists from established fashion houses, including Louis Vuitton and Lilly Pulitzer.
The Symposium takes place on Friday, March 27, 2015, from 12:00 to 4:00 p.m., in Room 303 of Villanova University School of Law (299 North Spring Mill Road, Villanova). This program is approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for 3.5 substantive CLE credits. The event is free for Villanova faculty, students and staff.
Click here to register.
The schedule of events is as follows:
Panel 1: Strategies for Growing and Protecting A Fashion Brand
- Kristen Cline, Licensing Manager, Lilly Pulitzer
- Matt Homyk, Intellectual Property Attorney, Blank Rome LLP
- Kathryne Badura, Trademark Attorney, International Trademark Association (INTA)
Panel 2: Employment & Compliance
- Tiffani McDonough ‘06, Employment & Compliance Counsel, Louis Vuitton Americas
- Mary Kate Brennan, Associate at Flicker, Garelick & Associates
Panel 3: Fashion Real Estate
- Frank Cerza, Former Partner in Real Estate and Retail Industry, Pepper Hamilton LLP
- William Yoon, Corporate Counsel, Jako Enterprises Ltd.
- Barbara Kolsun, General Counsel, Stuart Weitzman, LLC
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.