Career Education Programs
The Office of Career Strategy and Advancement sponsors a variety of career education workshops and panel programs throughout the year. Many events are co-sponsored with student organizations and feature the talent and enthusiasm of committed alumni and other practicing attorneys.
Past topics in career planning and professional development have included, but are not limited to:
- Callback Interviews
- Government Honors Programs
- Criminal Law Careers
- Health Law Careers
- Intellectual Property Law Careers
- Judicial Clerkships
- Networking Workshops and Events
- Mock Interviews
- Public Interest/Public Service Job Search
- Careers in International Law
- Resume and Cover Letter Workshops
- Diversity in the Profession
Events are advertised by e-mail and via Symplicity.
If your student group would like to develop a career-related event, please contact the Office of Career Strategy and Advancement at email@example.com.