Annual Giving Societies
- President’s Club recognizes donors who make exemplary annual gifts of $2,500 or more. Members receive special recognition and opportunities to engage with School and University leadership through exclusive events and communications.
- Villanova Loyalty Society is the annual giving society that recognizes donors who give for three or more consecutive fiscal years. In its inaugural year, Villanova had more than 10,000 members – which emphasizes the constant support of our alumni (undergraduate, graduate, law), parents, friends, faculty and staff.
Lifetime Giving Societies
- The Matthew Carr Society recognizes Villanova University and the Charles Widger School of Law’s most generous benefactors who have made lifetime gifts totaling $1 million or more. We are privileged to have not just a few, but dozens of alumni, parents, and friends who qualify for this honor through their extraordinary philanthropy.
- Reuschlein Society recognizes donors who have made lifetime gifts totaling $100,000 or more to Villanova Law. Named in honor of founding dean Harold Gill Reuschlein, the Reuschlein Society honors the School's most generous supporters. This extraordinary commitment bolsters Villanova Law’s ability to provide high quality legal education to today’s students.
- Caritas Society is a lifetime giving recognition society that honors the loyal alumni, parents and friends who provide consistent, unfailing support to Villanova University for 20 or more consecutive years. Gifts of any amount, to support any area of the University, including the Charles Widger School of Law, count toward membership in the Caritas Society.
- 1842 Heritage Society honors those individuals who have pledged generous, lasting gifts to Villanova University that extend beyond a lifetime. Today, the 1842 Heritage Society is composed of alumni, parents, faculty, staff and friends who support the University through estate gifts, life-income gifts or the transfer of assets.
For more information on the leadership giving societies, please contact the Development Office at 610-519-7054 or firstname.lastname@example.org.