Join the Nova Network, Villanova's official social and professional network, to find Villanovans in your industry and local area, discuss career-related topics and access resources for your professional development.
Veritas Society for Young Alumni
The Veritas Society for Young Alumni recognizes Villanova Law JD graduates of the last 10 years who make an annual gift of $500 or more to any area of the Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Recognition as a member of the Veritas Society for Young Alumni in the online Honor Roll of Donors.
- Invitation to the Donor Reception with Dean Mark Alexander during Villanova Law Reunion Weekend.
- Invitation to the President’s Reception during Homecoming Weekend.
- Invitation to the University’s annual Christmas Celebration with President Rev. Peter M. Donohue, OSA.
- Invitations to exclusive Villanova Law events.
Veritas Society for Young Alumni Gift Level
Fiscal Year 2020 (June 1, 2019 – May 31, 2020)
|Class Years||One-Time Gift Amount|
|2010 - 2019||$500|
Choose What Works For You:
No matter the method, your gift will have a tremendous impact on the Villanova Law community.
- Make a one-time gift to the area(s) of Villanova Law that is most meaningful to you.
- Monthly recurring credit card payments are an easy and affordable way to reach the Veritas Society for Young Alumni gift level. Please contact us to learn more!
- If you or your spouse work for a matching gift company, your employer’s match will count toward your Veritas Society for Young Alumni gift.
For questions or more information, please contact Catherine Ross, Associate Director of Annual Giving at 610-519-3760 or firstname.lastname@example.org.