Alumni Association

2015 Milestone Reunion

The Villanova Law Alumni Association was established by Founding Dean Harold Gill Reuschlein upon the graduation of the Law School's first class in 1956. All graduates of Villanova Law are automatically members of the Association.

The Association exists to strengthen alumni connections to Villanova Law and one another, to promote a commitment to serving those in need, and to assist the Law School and alumni in the pursuit of legal education and the practice of law. Today, the Association consists of more than 11,000 alumni across the United States and around the world.

Support the Villanova Law Campaign to Ignite Change

University Advancement - Law

Villanova University
Charles Widger School of Law
299 North Spring Mill Road
Villanova, PA  19085

Phone
610-519-7054
Fax 610-519-7185

Email Development

Email Alumni