The Jeffrey S. Moorad Center for the Study of Sports Law hosted its signature event—the annual Sports Law Symposium—on Friday, April 7, 2017. This year's symposium, Sports, Media and Millennials, featured an in-depth look into changing patterns of consumer demand in sports.
- Chuck Todd, Moderator, NBC's Meet the Press
- Vince Nicastro, COO, Big East Conference
- Erika Nardini, CEO, Barstool Sports
- Oliver Luck, EVP of Regulatory Affairs, NCAA
- Peter King, Writer, Sports Illustrated
A full list of panels and panelists is below.
The symposium took place on Friday, April 7, in the Arthur M. Goldberg ’66 Commons at the Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law.