The Villanova Law Summer Externship Program ignites career-long learning in practice. This unique educational program provides a platform for Law Students, Practitioners and Faculty Members to join in a collaborative learning enterprise that builds legal competency and professionalism. More than just “doing” – this program teaches learning through doing. At the Program’s Core: mindfully integrating legal theory with legal practice.
Not just a summer,
a Villanova Law summer.
- attendance at a experiential-learning based orientation
- participation in two online Summer Externship class sessions, one in June and one in July (dates to be determined)
- submission of:
- an executed Memorandum of Understanding (due at the beginning of the externship)
- a completed Learning Objectives Worksheet (due at the beginning of the externship)
- a completed Time Sheet (due at the end of the externship)
- a Supervisor's Report (due at the end of the externship)
- a Course Evaluation (due at the end of the externship)
- online submission (via Blackboard) of:
- four reflective writing assignments
Additional forms can be found here.