Training Resource Page
Villanova University encourages employees to pursue opportunities for personal growth and professional development. Here is a list of useful training resources to help employees achieve their Training and Development goals. If you would like access to supplemental reading material or training resources guides, please contact HR@villanova.edu. Please note that financial responsibility for any training program lies with the department and/or the employee.
- LinkedIn Learning, a leading online education platform, is available to further enhance robust career and professional development for students, faculty and staff. LinkedIn Learning features thousands of courses taught by industry experts in many subjects, including diversity and inclusion, management skills, leadership development, personal productivity, Microsoft Office and more. Click here to learn more and log in.
- All Villanova Faculty and Staff have round the clock access to extensive support services offered through our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP) , Health Advocate. Among these services are a wealth of career development tools such as online seminars, tips, and articles. Visit Health Advocate, or call the toll free number at 866-799-2728 for more details. Additional information can be found in the Health Advocate Get Started Guide.
EAP & Work/Life Resources
- As part of our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Villanova offers employees a free library of webinars and online, self-paced, soft skills training courses. Topics include goal-setting, leadership, work-life balance, emotional intelligence, communication skills, and more. Click here for instructions on accessing the webinar library, and click here for a list of available archived webinars. Click here for instructions on accessing the online training library, and click here for a catalog of available courses.
Environmental Health & Safety
- The Environmental Health and Safety department offers job-specific training to assist employees in working safely. EHS provides annual classroom training to selected departments and several computer based classes. Visit the EHS webpage for information on available training programs and how to schedule them.
Office for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The Office of Diversity and Inclusion offers various workshops and lectures for faculty, staff or students that encourage self-reflection, understanding, and individual growth. Click here to be open a link to their page.
Anne Welsh McNulty Institute for Women’s Leadership
- The Anne Welsh McNulty Institute for Women’s Leadership fosters women’s advancement through education, advocacy, community-building and the collaborative creation of new knowledge. Click here for more information.