Regular performance appraisals are important for communicating expectations, assessing skills, and developing future plans. As such, an annual performance appraisal is required for every Villanova University staff member per the Performance Appraisal Policy.
To log into the performance management system:
- Go to http://jobs.villanova.edu/hr
- Log in using your myNova/email user name and password.
- Click on “Go to Performance Management Portal” in the upper right corner of the page.
Click here for a short tutorial video, and click here for step-by-step instructions with screen shots.
To Locate Completed Reviews:
· Finding Completed Reviews and Tasks
- Outline Goals and Competencies - this step is open now and should be submitted no later than Friday, October 19th, 2018.
- Employee Acknowledges Plan - once the employee has reviewed and acknowledged the plan, this step should also be completed by Friday, October 19th, 2018.
- Self-Evaluation and Supervisor Evaluation - forms will open on Monday, December 10th, 2018 and the final deadline for all forms to be submitted in the system is Monday, March 26th, 2019. *Departments should determine and communicate their internal deadline for employees to submit their Self-Evaluations.
- Evaluation Acknowledgements - these should be completed by Tuesday, March 26th, 2019.
- Review Meetings - this should also occur by Tuesday, March 26th, 2019.
Upcoming Training Opportunities
On-demand self-service training videos and resource guides are located along the top right side of this page.
Available live training sessions are posted along the bottom right side of this page. Please click a session to view the details and register.
For tech support, questions, or other help:
Maura Ewing, 9-4771, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Derry, 9-6930, email@example.com