Skip to main content

Student Employment Status Update Forms


Hourly Student Status Update Form

This form should be used for hourly student employee intra-departmental transfers, promotions, secondary positions, separations, and reactivations** only. If you would like to hire a student employee new to your department or if you are reactivating a student who has been an inactive employee for more than one calendar year, you must follow the procedures for posting a student position online. Please visit our website to learn more about this process.


Graduate Assistant Update Form

As of the Summer 2021 Semester, please use this link to submit a Graduate Assistant Update Form Request. This form must be used to update Graduate Assistant student status group and/or funding source, tuition remission requests for sponsored awards only, extentions, and separations.


If you have any questions regarding this process, please email the Human Resources department.


Please visit the Payroll Office's website to learn about important payroll deadlines.

Payroll Department deadlines