- Form I-9 To complete this electronic Form I-9, employees must visit newi9.com and enter Employer Code: 21047. If you need additional information regarding completing the I-9 online, you may view the newi9.com quick reference guide.
You are required to present original forms of acceptable identification to the HR department as outlined on Form I-9. IDs must be original; copies or scans of IDs cannot be used.
Click here for a list of acceptable I-9 identification and employment authorization documents. According to USCIS Guidelines, you may present one document from List A, or a combination of one document from List B with one document from List C.
- 2021 Form W-4 Please use your permanent home address. The Human Resources department does not provide tax advice. Please consult with a parent/guardian and/or tax advisor if you have questions about this form.
- Pennsylvania Residency Certification Form Please use your permanent home address if you live on campus. Please use your local off-campus address if you do not live on campus.
- Worker's Compensation Employee Notification Please review and sign with original handwritten signature.
- Direct Deposit Request Form The completion of this form is recommended, but not required. Please review the Student's Guide to Employment to find out about the process of obtaining a paper paycheck on campus.
- New Jersey, Virginia, and Maryland Resident Form (if applicable)
New Hire Paperwork Process for Student Employees
- You will receive an email notification sent from Human Resources if you must complete the requirements below.
- To ensure safe social-distancing, we are not accepting walk-ins at this time; please follow the directions emailed to you in order to schedule an appointment to visit our office.
- Links to the forms can be found in the Required Forms for Students section on this page.
- Please complete the Form I-9 online and bring original I-9 identification and employment authorization documents with the employment forms below to your appointment with us.
- All forms must be signed by hand. Electronic signatures are not accepted.
- Please do not begin working until after you have visited the Human Resources Office and completed these employment requirements.