The University offers rewarding and flexible part-time employment to currently enrolled students. These opportunities allow students to obtain transferable skills, make new connections, and earn income while pursuing a college degree. Positions are available for work-study and non-work-study eligible students. To learn more about the Federal Work-Study Program and confirm eligibility or inquire about award status, please contact the Office of Financial Assistance at (610) 519 – 4010.
Other Advantages of Student Employment
- Flexible schedules to ensure ample class and study time
- Most opportunities are conveniently located on campus. No vehicle or traveling required!
- Competitive pay and increases
- Develop professionally and learn skills that will help prepare you for an internship or career
- Opportunities available related to degree or course work
To learn more about the student employment program’s procedures and policies, please review our comprehensive Student Employment Handbook