- Telemedicine Flyer
- CDHP Preventive Drug List
- Prescription Drug Cost Estimator
- IBC Preventive Services flyer
- IBC Care Cost Estimator flyer
- Health Care Cost Institute Medical Service Cost Estimator
- Summary of University Benefits (Pathways 2022-2023)
- IBC - How to find a doctor
- IBC - Get to know your health plan
- IBC - Get connected mobile
- IBC - Urgent Care
- HSA FAQ
- EAP Newsletter
- Exclusive Discounts for Blue Cross Blue Shield members
- IBX - Guest Membership
In addition to direct deposit, Villanova offers the following banking options to its employees:
American Heritage Credit Union
Villanova University is pleased to continue our partnership with American Heritage Credit Union, a member-owned, not-for-profit financial institution founded in 1948. American Heritage offers a variety of banking services and products at competitive rates. To better serve Villanova employees, a new branch is available in Wayne, PA at 536 W. Lancaster Avenue. Click here for information regarding branch hours, location, and services. For more information regarding American Heritage services, promotions, and branches, click here.
The University’s banking partner is JPMorgan Chase. Two Chase ATMs are available on campus (in the Connelly Center and in the St. Mary’s Hall mailroom area) and a Chase branch is located in the Villanova Center, 795 E. Lancaster Avenue.
JPMorgan Chase provides a mortgage discount program for all Villanova employees. Learn more about the JPMorgan Chase mortgage discount program.
Chase also provides a variety of financial wellness tools and resources focused on managing a budget, growing savings and building credit. Explore Chase’s website to find tips and tools designed to help people reach their money goals.