- New hires: Please view the New Employee Benefits Flyer at your earliest convenience. This informative flyer will provide you with some important links and helpful tips. Please keep in mind you have 31 days from your hire date to enroll in benefits. Click here to enroll in your benefits.
- Life Events: Please click here for step by step instructions if you have had a qualified life event and need to enroll in or update your benefits. Click here to access the benefits portal.
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage Notice: This notice includes information on how to access the health insurance marketplace.
- Medical and dental plan premium rate sheet (22-23)
- Life Insurance premium rate sheet for life insurance.
- Physician Affidavit for Health Screenings
The description of the University's benefit programs is only a summary and is not meant to be a controlling legal document or contract of employment between the employee and the University. If any questions should arise, the legal plan documents, contracts and insurance policies will always govern. Villanova University reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw, amend or modify any benefit plan at any time, for any reason with or without notice.
Building a healthy financial future is just as important as taking care of your health needs today. Whether it is planning for your retirement, enhancing your family’s education, securing your assets or protecting those you love, there is a benefit program for all of the above.
- 403(b)/Retirement Plans
- Tuition Remission
- Tuition Exchange
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Discounts & Services
- Auto & Homeowners Insurance
- Identity Theft Assist
- Legal Services
Creating the proper Work/Life balance is a key aspect of our benefits program. Together, we are one community, one family creating exciting opportunities for learning, growth, and personal development.