- New hires: Please view the New Employee Benefits Flyer at your earliest convenience. This informative flyer will provide you with some important links and helpful tips. Please keep in mind you have 31 days from your hire date to enroll in benefits.
- Life Events & New Hire Benefits: Please click here if you have recently been hired or have had a qualified life event and need to enroll in or update your benefits.
- Benefits Open Enrollment was held this year from Monday, April 20, through Friday, May 1 and is now closed. Please email our benefits team if you have any questions or concerns.
- Due to the COVID 19 epidemic, the IRS is allowing for employees who have enrolled in a dependent care spending account to adjust their elections without a life event during the 2020 calendar year.
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Pathways brochure provides a summary of the Villanova University Benefits Program.
- Villanova Medical Plan Cost Estimator: this tool may help you determine which plan may be the most cost effective given your family’s current health situation. This tool is also available for your iPhone at www.villanovampce.com.
- New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage Notice: This notice includes information on how to access the new health insurance marketplace which will be available on October 1, 2013.
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage - Choice CDHP HD1-HC2 (20-21)
- Summary of Beneifts and Coverage - PPO SBC (20-21)
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage - Keystone Health Plan East SBC (20-21)
- Medical and dental plan premium rate sheet for medical and dental insurance plans.
- Life Insurance premium rate sheet for life insurance.
- Physician Affidavit for Health Screenings
Faculty and staff flu shots will be administered by Rite Aid on Tuesday, October 27 and Wednesday, October 28, from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. in the Jake Nevin Fieldhouse. The primary form of payment will be through your medical insurance. If faculty and staff do not have medical insurance, the University will pay for the cost of the flu shot. Please complete the form below, including your medical information, before you arrive to expedite wait times and help with social distancing. Please note that you will need to present your Wildcard to verify employment.
Building a healthy financial future is just as important as taking care of your health needs today. Whether it is planning for your retirement, enhancing your family’s education, securing your assets or protecting those you love, there is a benefit program for all of the above.
- 403(b)/Retirement Plans
- Tuition Remission
- Tuition Exchange
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Discounts & Services
- Auto & Homeowners Insurance
- Identity Theft Assist
- Legal Services
Creating the proper Work/Life balance is a key aspect of our benefits program. Together, we are one community, one family creating exciting opportunities for learning, growth, and personal development.
- Vacation & Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Summer Hours
- Leaves of Absence
- Health Advocate
- Child Care Assistance
- Pet Insurance
The description of the University's benefit programs is only a summary and is not meant to be a controlling legal document or contract of employment between the employee and the University. If any questions should arise, the legal plan documents, contracts and insurance policies will always govern. Villanova University reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw, amend or modify any benefit plan at any time, for any reason with or without notice.